Avo-Mango Lassi


Dear Mango, I love you..
Oh wait! Avo, I love you too..

I always thought this dilemma will never end and now I think I have settled down with this summery drink - Avo Mango Lassi.

What's best is that this Lassi doubles up as smoothie too. The Avocado gives absolute creaminess and the flavour of Mango is divine. I tried to mute the Avo smell by adding cardamom and mint. Worked out just well.

What else? I have used low fat yogurt and just a hint of honey when my Husband wanted extra sweetness. The mangoes were a Lil less sweet.

And the cherry on top, this is made in 10 mins straight.




I have renovated Lassi in an all new avatar. What could be best is the added creaminess the avocado imparts.

Ingredients:
  • 1 ripe Mango
  • 1 ripe Avocado
  • 5-7 tablespoon of low fat Yogurt
  • 1 tsp of cardamom powder
  • 2 tsp of milk
  • 2 tsp of honey(if needed)
  • 3-4 sprigs of mint
  • 3-4 crushed pistachios for garnishing.
Instructions:
  1. Cut the Mango and scoop up the flesh and add it to the Juicer.
  2. Scoop out the Avocado flesh and add it to the juicer.
  3. Add yogurt and milk to the juicer and blitz all together.
  4. Once done, add cardamom powder and chopped mint leaves.
  5. Blitz once more and serve immediately.
  6. If the sweetness is less, add honey to the Lassi.
  7. Serve immediately or refrigerate for half an hour.
  8. Serve with chopped pistachios and enjoy the drink.

Comments

Popular Posts